test,test,test

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

My Loss

Post by Boxerkane on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 am

Im 10K Down, I just hope we can all keep this moving forward some of the finds and posts are making interesting reading.

Thank you MP4 for setting this up, Ive posted the link a few times now on iii.

Boxerkane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Loss

Post by MDS on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 am

19K from my SIPP and 5 key in my trading account

MDS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My loss

Post by Truby on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:44 am

is more than Jaf, over a 100k... I bought more after super rosy announcement of great pour expectations. I take stuff on the chin, my choice to invest, but something doesn't seem right/fair here. I agree with poster who said UK govt unlikely to be impressed with loss of tax just as they are about to get to point of having to pay some, and shafting of individuals.

Truby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

loss

Post by stuart143 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 am

25K for me

stuart143

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The LSE Bulletin Board and Mr Gedw

Post by Sorte_Engel on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 am

Is this person for real?

It sounds like he is a stooge for the company or the NOMAD, but that is just my opinion. Very Happy

I hope this matter does result in litigation.

All those nice skeletons in closets (and their motivations) will be on show for the whole world to see.

Sorte_Engel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: test,test,test

Post by maninhat on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:11 am

I was/am invested to the tune of £30,000 and somewhat peeved at the way we've all been treated. I'm blindly hoping that cyrus are using administration as a way of forcing a restructuring on ANGM, one that couldnt be agreed through sensible negotiation. However i also suspect i'm talking pants.....!

maninhat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Losses to Nick

Post by NorthernRogers on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

Just thought I might as well help, Like most people here Im down by ~ 12k

NorthernRogers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My losses

Post by jaf1948 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:47 am

In excess of £50,000 up to now, but that doesn't include the 3,000,000 shares that I still have, so if they are now worthless, then add another £20,000.

jaf1948

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MP

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:44 am

Good to see the numbers coming in no matter how painful. I have spent two hours gathering valid points from various chat rooms which I tried to post here in chronological order but Moneypenny (the administrator) states I can only do so after one week from the registration date. She must have her reasons and I respect that.
At the last count we had 69 registered here. The figures in losses I want to project are around half a million sterling before I approach the MP.
The MP is currently enormously busy on a national financial scandal that hit the media yesterday. I was aware of this ongoing investigation for quite some time now and that is why I was always confident that we have a case that must be exposed.
We invested here because of fundamentals and to get a return on our money. We, all of us invest in the market because the banks did not offer a good return on our hard earned cash.
The banks in turn caused the crash because the institution that regulates the world wide savings, that is all of the money circulating our planet, only wanted to pay 1% to the banks and as a consequence the housing bubble vehicle was born and abused without prejudice.
What is happening here is merely the systemic virus attacking every sector just like a cancer.
Please do keep these numbers flowing.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

A front man?

Post by suicidesid on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Same story as everybody else on here and in for £30000. Believed the stories and information (now misinformation) and firmly believe that skullduggery has/is taking place. Thanks to Moneypenny who set up this forum, it is great and maybe a chance for the small investor to kick up and make a stink.

I feel misled by Tom Winnifrith who chopped and changed his views willy nilly when it suited him and as far as I am concerned he has no cred anymore and I suspect others will be of the same opinion. Maybe Tom could be a front man who obviously has the knowledge and skills to work through this mess to become a champion for us all and restore his tarnished reputation. Unless of course he's in on the scam as well.........

Count me in for any legal action if a front person could be appointed.

SS

suicidesid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MG

Post by Moneypenny on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks,I've made a note of your question.

We do need a step by step account of why Nick lost the support from Cyrus? He was in discussions with Cyrus back from Oct 2012. In my opinion this was the begining of the end

RNS – Oct 2012
One of the conditions to Cyrus making the additional funds available to the Company was that the Company grant to Cyrus an option entitling Cyrus to acquire 75% of the issued share capital of Arctic Mining Limited in exchange for £1 and a write-down of a portion of the Cyrus Outstandings to be agreed at the time of exercise. Arctic Mining Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company that owns 100% of the share capital of Black Angel Mining A/S. It does not include the Nalunaq license which is held separately in another wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.

Comment from Nick
Cyrus and Yorkville have been most supportive for which we are most grateful. Moreover, the offer by Cyrus to consider longer term debt restructuring should help us to strengthen the Company's balance sheet and to ensure that it is not, in itself, an impediment to financing Black Angel. We look forward to sharing these developments with you in the coming months."

Moneypenny
Admin

View user profile http://angmunofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MG on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Between myself and my wife's holdings, we stand to lose Over £50k. A very large % of our savings. Yes, no one to blame but ourselves, as it is our own fault for being taken in by the stream of messages from Nick saying gold pours will be fine tomorrow, especially the predicted gold pours in q4 last year. Also the messages saying pillar mining commenced etc in q4, only for us to find that this didn't happen until Jan. We were duped into averaging down with each new RMS. My dismay now is that they appear to be mining and pouring, so are making money. So why just at this time, are share holders being totally ignored? I know Cyrus etc are owed money, but the Bod had a obligation to shareholders as well as creditors, so I just don't understand the share suspension. My simple question for Nick, please MP4: how much is pillar mining expected to make over the lifetime of the mine, and if this will pay off our creditors, how can share suspension now be justified?

MG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MP

Post by westsider on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm in for 11k. My brief post yesterday morning alluded to the very same pertinent point that Whitepointer is making more completely. It is as if being robbed is almost to be expected when investing in AIM. When I first started out on AIM it was because I saw a company (not ANGM) and believed it had the potential to grow with economic benefits not only for myself. It appears the market has now turned into a spivs charter. We have done an unusual thing here, we have decided enough is enough, so lets keep the momentum going.

westsider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whre is the NUNA Report?

Post by Sorte_Engel on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Where is this feted report?

Did it's revelations affect the outcome here?

Was there a massive uplift in resource found?

Or none?

As NUNA are to be looking to list in Canada, would it have been in their interest, and the Greenlandic authorities in general, given their close association (NUNA and BMP etc), to delay the report or shelve it altogether, and find themselves able to buy/operate a newly available functioning and cheap gold mine with processing facilities for their recently discovered and confirmed gold province a few km NW of Nalunaq?

Funny how pillar authorisation took so long to go through eh?

Lost more than £10k less than £60k .

Sorte_Engel

Sorte_Engel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MP

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 am

Johnny T.
I was looking for numbers on III this afternoon and when I came across someone loosing £ 17 k I was shocked but your revelation has left me speechless.
Any way, I think I have someone in Parliament that will look into this.
What I need is a list of investors that have placed £ 10k and above this initial figure to get an idea of scale to get things moving.
Myself and others below the £ 10k can join in later to round up the total. We can but of course approximate the total figure looking back at the annual report. Whilst we hide our identities please take into account that when we go to court it will be a different ball game so we have to be honest with figures and if you prefer not to be scrutinized then advise now so you can be excluded from giving evidence under your real identity. Hope that makes sense.
Finally, every chat board I visit, I come across time and time again those that say: the AIM market is a gamble. It is not, its a market that needs a new breed of playeers that from this moment onwards will bring CEO's back in line. My optimism is driven by the simple unquestionable fact that political parties need to be seen as the clean up party in touch with the voter and there has never before been a better time to act.
As for Mr. Hall, he can say what he wants, but the reality for him is this: every email, RNS, presentation, has been duly recorded and will be used in which ever way we deem fit.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyT on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 am

Hi everyone. Been a lurker on the boards (lse and shareprice) for a couple of years. Will lose about 40k if I write this off (basically my entire sipp).

Learnt a costly lesson to do with eggs and baskets. Sincerely hope we can pull something (anything) out of this.

Will support anyone trying to do so.

So... I'm in. :-)

Cheers

John :-)

JohnnyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Moneypenny.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 am

Fair point Moneypenny, diplomacy prevails. Will James be at your side ? Gun in holster but of course.

Back to top Go down

Whitepointer

Post by Moneypenny on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 am

Let’s just keep things in perspective and real!

I am more than happy to meet Nick and present questions to him on behalf of shareholders in a civilised and courteous manner. I cannot promise what the outcome will be, but I will try my best.

I will not be holding a gun to his head!

Moneypenny
Admin

View user profile http://angmunofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why not Twitter

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:44 am

We have around 64 registered members and had around 1300 viewings.
Anyone been on III yet for more recruiting ?
I think the most important and 1st question to ask
is this: will the share holder survive ?
If the answer is yes, the question is how ?
If the answer is no, the question is: what happened.
As it stands it is all heresay but good to keep the flow.
What is important to also remember is the following:
Battles are won before you go to war and so it would be good to get some feed back from our MP4 on strategy.
Playing your cards close to your chest is good and yes, the enemy might already have infiltrated, but why are we here exactly ?
Get the numbers ? Personal compensation ?
What is the strategy here ?
I would have preferred Twitter, its were all politicians live, industry leaders and Jo public and loads of lawyers.
We have been screwed, is it really that bad to let the world know ? IMHO

Back to top Go down

Slippery

Post by 600 on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:24 pm

I am certain that MP4 will be up against it with her visit to NH. He is adept, as any CEO should be, at evading the issue and in some case avoiding it. I'm not sure how to, but I think the real value with this meeting is in asking the questions so that when the answers are seen to be evasive, they become damning. That will be hard as NH is protected by the fact he is no longer in a position to answer the questions relating to Angel Mining Plc - that is now firmly and squarely within the remit of the Administrators.

What NH might find difficult to deal with are questions about all the subsidiaries including:
1) Which one paid the salaries etc
2) The amounts of all the Income & Expenditure for each subsidiary
3) What is in each bank account now and immediately prior to the suspension of Angel Mining Plc
4) Who was authorised to make the payments

The list could be endless so it needs to be prioitised as there will be a time resticrtiion. I think he should be left with a written copy of the questions and asked to formally reply. That way, if he fails to provide a satisfactory response, we have the next round of ammunition ready for use.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westsider on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Nick's note is an example of the slimey weasel words and corporate speak these people use. I doubt he's sorry at all. As an aside how many other companies have gone down this route and fobbed their holders off with a "This is AIM, what can you do?! response?

westsider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariog on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 am

hi All.
have to say something very similar to MG words.
"I've been following on LSE for 2 years. Was taken in by the dream and invested a considerable amount in Angel over time... averaging down, as the good news always seemed to be around the corner.."
Can't be true that I lost so much here, adding additional 5k in the last months just to average it down!
Also have to say thanks to Moneypenny, MP4 and others for getting this up and running.
Not sure how can I help, but count on me!

mariog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zoffy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 am

Hello fellow holders Crying or Very sad

I do hope we get something back. I'll be keeping an eye on here.

Thanks for setting it up.

zoffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

meeting

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am

A little odd.
Nick Hall states in a letter to one of us that he cannot issue anRNS yet he is willing to meet with Moneypenny.
I hope this post is posted since this is now my 4th attempt to post here.
Good job on the creation of this site but please do not meet with Nick without a corporate lawyer by your side.
It is not necessary to introduce the lawyer at the meeting since if you did the meeting will not take place.
Got to think out of the box here guys.
As a nation to help our economy we need to save money so our
M.P would not be too impressed when we reveal the scale of the loss here which could have A- helped the economy had we spent it or B- further improve the bank balance in a savings account and if you take into account how many investors have lost money this year alone to lying CEO's and hedge funds that never pay a penny in tax to the U.K. then I think we have the right to be listened to.
This is not just about us, this is about the systemic destruction that is taking place to which so many are blind to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie-blue on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:53 am

Good luck with the questions.

A lot of hard earned money has been lost, doubtful if anyone of us will see any of it, but AIM is volatile....But volatility mixed with incompetence and fabrication leads to highly charged emotions.

My questions would be, just out of curiosity....how much gold was attached to the cathodes?, Exactly when did the pillar mining begin, and exactly how much gold has been poured since the RNS ( giving us pour details) before we were suspended?

Probably a sucker for punishment, but hey, I would like to know.

Jamie-blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next