Angel Mining Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commentary on exotic mining projects by Tom Bulford/Penny Sleuth Newsletter

Go down

Commentary on exotic mining projects by Tom Bulford/Penny Sleuth Newsletter Empty Commentary on exotic mining projects by Tom Bulford/Penny Sleuth Newsletter

Post by Fracker Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Morning all. I've been watching Angel Mining for a long time (since it was tipped in Investors Chronicle a number of years ago) and am sorry the dream hasn't come to fruition this time.

I've just seen a new piece via Moneyweek from Tom Bulford and am attaching the link below. TB has both admirers and detractors, but I thought the article might be of interest to some of the people on this forum. It does list a number of issues that I think the African iron ore prospectors he's writing about and Angel's foray into Greenland's icy mountains face(d) equally - political risk, finance, geological, transport/logistics and just plain bad luck among others.

There are a couple of reader comments at the end of the article taking issue with TB regarding the accuracy of his geographical comments, but I was particularly grabbed by the fact that having listed several players in the game, he ends his piece by effectively saying, "don't invest." That's quite a tipster's newsletter......

Anyway, perhaps worth a look if you're so minded.

Regards.

F

http://www.moneyweek.com/investment-advice/penny-shares/penny-sleuth-deep-in-the-west-african-jungle-63226?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Money%2BMorning

Fracker

Back to top Go down